The Mason Green Promise
Going Above And Beyond To Make A Difference
Mason Homes believes in building quality homes that provide healthier indoor environments, reduce their carbon footprint, and help save you money on your monthly heating and cooling costs. We don’t simply build homes. We build homes that are Green For Life.
MASON HOMES believes that an environmentally sustainable house shouldn’t be considered a luxury, it should be the standard all homes aspire to.
Superior Green Features include:
- ENERGY STAR qualified high efficiency gas furnace c/w digital thermostat 95% efficiency AFUE.
- ENERGY STAR nominal R-50 blown-in insulation in attic.
- R-31 blown in insulation for vaulted ceilings with NO access to attic.
- Nominal R-24 blown in blanket system (BIBS) ENERGY STAR qualified insulation in exterior studded walls above grade.
- Solar ready conduit rough-in from attic to mechanical room.
- Integrated Heat Recovery Ventilation (HRV) system, with supplementary ENERGY STAR exhaust fans as required.
- Low E (argon gas filled) double pane windows.
- All light bulbs are to be CFL or LED lights and ENERGY STAR qualified.
- Copper drain water heat recovery pipe reduces water heating costs by 20% to 40%.
- Beautiful fiberglass front entry doors with dent resistant finish, natural wood grain appearance, sealed window inserts, as per plan. Insulated, foam core increases the insulating value six times higher than a wood door.
- Rainwater collection barrel supplied and installed.
- MOEN ECO performance water efficient faucets and shower heads.